Honored Contributor

Beautiful day here too.  I did get my mani/pedi.....true sign that Spring is here.  QM is not doing very well.  She sounds so weak on the phone.  I am heading over there on Thursday.  I think she heard that Nancy Reagan passed away and she wants to follow. My parents always reminded me of the Reagans....very loving relationship.

See you tomorrow.

P...........Pasta

Q..........Queen 👑 says Good Night....💤💤💤💤

NEXT.......R

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  So sorry to hear that QM is not doing well.  Prayers and good thoughts to her.  

We had a major downpour yesterday morning.  I could hardly see out the windows.  Had some thunder and lightning as well.  Then it stopped, leaving huge puddles around the yard.  More predicted today.  Good day

to catch up with what was procrastinated  ~

.  Housework.jpg

Have a great day!

R = Ranch dressing

S is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning everyone!! ... oh walker! hoping that QM is able to bounce back .... sending prayers and big ((HUGS)) to you and your family ...

cookie, that picture made me laugh!! that's exactly the way I feel .... did you run and jump in the puddles after the rain?? Woman Wink ...

We are at 48 now and will go up to 62 with a chance of showers later on ...

Have a good day ....

S ~ Salad ... for the ranch dressing

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!l

We were suppose to have a rainy day but I guess it has moved east.  It must have rained through the night because the driveway is covered with worms!!  Come and get 'em robins!

Thank you for your caring thoughts about QM.  It is sad to see/hear her like this but not much I can do.  I leave it in God's hands but hope I see her smile tomorrow.  I will let you know.

Housework picture was funny, cookie.  Thanks for the laugh.

Laundry to do, some of that "evil" housework, pack and go see my Three Amigos after school.......smiles for sure there.

See you later.

T.........Time for Toast

NEXT.......U

Respected Contributor

Oh Walker---hugs to you and prayers.  Yes, we must leave it up to God but it is so very difficult to watch our loved ones become frail.

U:  under the sink

V: next

Respected Contributor

It has been raining steadily here all day and sometime during the night--rain expected through Friday.  Cool and damp.

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much my special friends here!!  I appreciate your support for me and concern for QM.  One month from today will 

be her 100th birthday.  As DH said, whether she makes it or not, she is 100!  I called her this afternoon and she sounded better.  She was happy to hear I am coming to visit.  So, stay tuned for further developments.........🎤on the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again....🎤........my theme song!  

V......Very thankful for friendship!  

NEXT.......W

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Please be extra careful on the road today walker.  Sending QM hugs and hope she is feeling better.  More rain today - I love it, but don't like to drive in TX rain.  Got all the "evil" chores done yesterday and read a book.  Good day to read another one and maybe dance in the rain puddles!  

W = Watch out folks, Queen's on the road!

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone!! ... walker, safe travels to you! ... is it raining by you?? ... we will have rain all.day.long!! ... please be careful ... sending you BIG CIRCLE OF HUGS!!

Not sure what I want to do today ... my "evil" chores got done yesterday too!! .... maybe a gloomy day of UB's??

Have a good day ...

X ~ Xxing on by the police ... "on the road again ..."

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Thanks for smiles to start my day here, cookie and Tootie!  I will be getting "on the road again" shortly.  I like to let rush hour traffic go through first.  And, I have to be sure to attach my crown to top of car do people will get out of my way and police will give me a pass.  Hope it works!  😀

No rain here now, Tootie.  I think it has gone a bit south.  

Beep-Beep.....here I come........bigkat, clear the roads....thanks!

Y.........Yikes...It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a Queen.....LOL!

NEXT.........Zoooooming out of here......

NEXT..........A