Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday wishes to Mr. Walker!!!

Cookie:  Glad to hear your DD is doing well and home.  In and out---like he burgers--they just run them through and out the door these days

Going to the City to visit with friends for an afternoon of gumbo and dominos.  Will spend the night (no night driving if Ican avoid it) and will be up and out the door early in the morning. 

H:  Happy Birthday wishes to all the December birthday folks---lots on this thread.

I:  Next

Honored Contributor

Hi friends!

Thank you for special birthday greetings for DH.  It is hard to have a birthday around the holidays.  But, he is happy all the kids will be over for dinner later.  He likes Italian so we are having a pasta dinner, salad and garlic bread.....all easy to fix for 11 people...and kids will usually eat pasta.  And, of course, cake!  He loves Boston Cream Pie and I found a small Boston Cream Cake...perfect with another cake for others.

Busy morning so I am taking a UB.  Good luck with your pre-Christmas cooking, bigkat.   And, kittyfan, enjoy your visit with friends.  

Bye for now......it has been raining most of the day......just quit...so unusually warm out too.

I......I forgot Ice Cream for cake....oh well....

NEXT.....J

Respected Contributor

Hello .... yum walker!! ... that sounds like an easy enough and delicious meal ... and Boston Cream Pie?? we've had that plenty of times for DS's birthday .. his favorite too!! ... hope everyone has a great time!!

We broke another record today ... we hit 61 degrees!!

See you later ...

J ~ Jellyroll

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  A belated B'day wish to your DH, walker.  Another fan of Boston Cream Pie in any form.  Tootie, sound as if you will have a warm Christmas!  So will we - 78-80.  Beautiful days here - perfect for plenty of UB's and HLP's, not to forget the ESM.  As you know, I am doing my part to promote these on a daily basis Woman LOL kittyfan, sounds like a good time.Never had Gumbo.  Be safe in your travels. Merry Christmas to you all 

Christmas cat tree.jpg

K = Kitties for Christma

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning and Merry Christmas Eve to everyone .... cute picture cookie ... and refresh my memory please, what is ESM?? ... how are the patients doing?? ...

We will have another warm record breaking day here ... we are at 59 now and should go up to 61(ish) .... really?? on December 24?? ... the temps tomorrow will be in the high 40's ... still warm for December ...

Today ... last minute clean up and straightening .... Have a good day ....

L ~ Leave the cookies and milk for Santa

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Oh boy, Santa comes tonight!!  Don't forget the cookies and milk for Santa.....or maybe glass of wine or beer!  Reindeer food too!

As celebrations begin today, I wish you all a Blessed Christmas.

Happy Christmas Eve!  Peace to All!

M........Mini-Muffins

NEXT......N

Respected Contributor

Hello ... taking a quick break ... cake in the oven and pies are done ... I can't believe I have my windows opened!!

A very Merry Christmas to all ....

N ~ Nut Bread

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Wishing everyone a wonderful and blessed Christmas.  Today is a bit bittersweet for me--thinking of loved ones--no longer with us.  Hugs to all of you ladies and your families.

O:  Oven

P:  next

Honored Contributor

Hi there......taking a break too, Tootie....kind of a quiet day after all the hustle-bustle......things start to wind down (which is nice) and the fun celebrating begins!  Guess we are having Christmas in Springtime with this weather, eh?

Kittyfan.....I share your thoughts.....the holidays are bittersweet....such a time of memories.....loved ones no longer with us too.   Families grow up, move away or have new extended families to spend time with, etc.  Nothing stays the same but memories are forever.

Agan, Merry Christmas to all.....enjoy your memory-making moments!

P..........Peppermint Bark

Q.........Queen's Royal and Not-so-Royal Christmas Greetings

NEXT......R

Respected Contributor

R:  Royal icing---fit for a Queen or her court.

S:  next