Respected Contributor

Good morning ... we are cold today, but no snow!! ... -2 degrees (windchill of -22) and our high is going to be 3!! ... yaa hoo!! ... walker, I thank you for my prize ... I'm thinking Spring, I'm thinking Spring ... soon??

Hope everyone stays warm and has a nice day ....

R ~ Red Velvet Cake

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor
Good Morning Friends! UP UP UP!!!! Brrrrrr...good day to stay in bed. And, I hear weather is bad in several areas.....Cookie....Kathy....hope everyone is doing ok. Will sign off and wait for others to check in.....Happy Monday! R......Rice.......NEXT......S
Honored Contributor
OOOPS......there you are, Tootie. Good Morning to you! Stay warm over there. We are at 4 below....going up to 10 ....maybe! I don't want to go out but have to take granddaughter to preschool. Bye for now.......S........Salt....on table and roads......NEXT......T
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Brrrrr, you ladies are cold! We are 30 now and will get to a high of 34! Guess who's not going outside? Congratulations of your "prize", Tootie. No UB today, got to keep moving to keep warm. Be safe and warm

T = Tupperware

U is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Super Contributor

Hi! Good morning. Well, the weather people finally go it right!!! Lots of snow and it is -11 now. Schools, churches everything all canceled. We have been having phone and internet issues. sigh Grateful for my NOOK.

Everyone stay safe and warm. Barney has been out a bazillion times and loves the snow. Kathy

U = Unstuffed Cabbage

V is next

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon ladies:

Yesterday our church ladies hosted a group of ladies from around the state for a luncheon after services. Several of the ladies had flights scheduled which were cancelled due to the weather and they were scrambling to try to get home. We knew this weather was coming. I had jury duty scheduled for this morning but thankfully it was cancelled. Since they don't think highly of people who don't show up I wasn't looking forward to braving it---parking is the pits.

V; Vinegar

W: next

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone! What a weekend - I woke to the sound of rushing waters Saturday; there was a geyser on my front porch from a water pipe underneath it that had burst. {#emotions_dlg.crying} I had the water company shut the water off, and my friend Victor came and capped off the pipe - I very rarely use the faucet at the front of the house, and that will prevent it from happening again, since it burst in two places last year. I now have an indoor swimming pool in my basement...

It's going to be a boring week; it's the next-to-last week of school, and I have papers to write. I want to get an early start so I'm not pulling all-nighters at the last minute.

Hope you're all staying warm (and dry)!

W = water

X =

Respected Contributor

Hello friends .... Kathy, you are super cold now...your temperatures seem to be on a roller coaster ... what kind of dog is Barney that he likes the snow so much?? ... kittyfan, our parking stinks for jury duty too ... we have to go downtown ... lots and lots of cars and not many spots to park ... good luck if you have to report tomorrow ... FHG, ugh!! your pipe burst ... glad that your friend was able to help you out ... a swimming pool in your basement?? .. you should have told us, Tookie and The Tumblers could have been practicing our flips and flops there ... LOL ... good luck with your papers ...

Have a good night ... (we are down to -7 now)

X ~ Xtra hot drink ... to stay warm!!

Y ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone!! ... another cold morning (beginning to sound like a broken record, sorry!!) we are at -1 now but will be going up to 21!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} ... snow and winds to pick up this afternoon ....it's still winter!! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

cookie, how is your DD doing??

Have a good day and stay warm ...

Y ~ Yellow mustard

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor
Good Morning Friends! The first thing we think of in morning is weather, Tootie! Soon we can start talking about a warm up but now still cooooold! We have the wind this morning which makes it seem colder......guess we are at 8 now. 23 days til Spring!!! A few more days and we make it into March......yeah! OK, Happy Tuesday....see you later. Z....Ziploc Containers .....NEXT........A