Respected Contributor

E: Easter egg candy---not a fan of the pastel colored easter egg candies--but love the colors!

F: next

Super Contributor

Walker, hope those kido's are feeling better soon! A lot of stuff going around, thankfully not with my kids so far!

F-Fizzies (candy tablets that you drop in water and they fizz like soda pop)

G is next

Respected Contributor

Hello .... taking a UB ... I remember those fizzies! ... it is dreary here with a very light snow falling ....

I'm liking this candy theme ... brings back memories!

G ~ Gobstoppers (Willy Wonka jawbreakers that changed color and flavor ... never liked them, I was afraid I would break my teeth!)

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor
Just came back from a walk....felt good.....must be mid-30's ....not warm but sun is out and no wind so it was nice to be out. Tootie, hope the pork chops turn out good for you. Candy fun here...certainly had my share of it growing up.......stuck on H so will say one old but current too......H.....Hershey's Chocolate Bar.....NEXT........I
Respected Contributor

walker, your pork chop recipe was a big hit!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}... everyone loved them....I did ours with the worcestershire sauce and one with barbeque sauce for DD ... they were delicious ... thank you for posting it!! ... super easy and no pan to wash ....

I ~ Ice Cube Chocolate ... chunk of candy in gold foil with red design (had to look up name on goggle, but remember having it)

J ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

J; Jellybeans

K: next

Super Contributor
I will have to check out that pork chop recipe the next time I make some.. Time to kick back....maybe, and have some gg juice...even though I'm not a grandma. K-Kisses...Hershey 's of course! L is next!
Honored Contributor
Tootie, I am very happy the pork chops were a hit! You are so welcome. When I share recipes I hope what works for me will work, and be liked, by others. Love the recipe....so great you can make it your own with different toppings! And, love the easy clean up! I fix salmon in a foil like that too. Kathy, where are you? Now for more candy......K.....Kit-Kat Bars....NEXT....L
Honored Contributor
Hi there bigkat.....everyone needs a little juice at night! Enjoy! L.....Licorice.....NEXT....M
Respected Contributor

Cheers ... I'll join you with some juice ....

M ~ M & M's ... of course!

N ~ NEXT