Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone!! ... it seems like we have all had issues with signing on and staying on here .... but, we will conquer!!

cookie, so glad that all went well with the wedding ... they are special!! ... walker, I laughed at your DH's comment about calling the grandkids ... they'll be able to see the next one ... it really was beautiful to see .... we only had a few interruptions of clouds ....

We are having rain showers today (which we really need!) and temps will go up to 72 ...

Have a good day friends!!

Z ~ Zipping on by ..

A ~ Applesauce

B ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~  More trouble signing in.  I had to go to 2 places and sign in before it worked.  UGH!  DS says it's the tracer I have and he whitelisted QVC, but it is still hard.  I went out to see the moon with no luck.  I don't walk well on uneven surfaces so I had to look from the front and back patios.We will be 86 today!!!!    Who needs to wear this?  

Grammer Police.jpg

B = BAT - the best

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Love the Grammar Police patch, cookie!  Pretty funny!  Made for us!   Sorry about your sign in problems.  Mine is submitting...I hit post and message pops up about invalid HTML....whatever...try again and it goes.   The frustration continues here.  Jumping still drives me nuts.  

We had a cloudy day yesterday but it started to clear late afternoon.  I saw part of the eclipse but it was getting late so went to bed.....even though DH kept popping in with updates...finally I said...."enough!"  DH took pictures so I will get the full report with pictures later.  

Have a good day!

C...........Coffee

NEXT.....D

Respected Contributor

Hello ... we had a rainy and cooler day .... cookie, I like the Police Patch ... walker, did you enjoy your moon report??

It was quiet here today ... hope the others are not having issues worse than we have on here .... not fun!!

D ~ Donuts

E ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I feel honored.  I was able to sign in without any problems or issues!  Maybe we should set Q up with a gold star chart, like they used to do in Kindergarten, for accomplishments?  Went to lunch with DD to celebrate our friend's birthday.  She is my DD's "other mother".  Had a great time and a yummy lunch.  

This page has jumped to the bottom of the main Q page all by itself twice!  No gold star for Q.  

SIL grilled/smoked rib eyes, ribs and chicken for DS and his SO before they left.  That man can grill!  Everyone ate way too much!  Fernie (one of the horses) came up on the patio to check out what we were eating.  She stares through the glass door. 

The moon pics I have seen are outstanding!  walker, how did your DH like the moon show?  Unbelievable.  

E = eggs benedict

F is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone .... another wet day here ... high of 70!! ...nothing new here (no news is good news Woman Very Happy) hope we get to see the others on here today ....

walker, I haven't asked in a while, but how is QM doing??

Have a good day and see everyone later ...

E ~ Eggplant ... not a fan

F ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Hi cookie!! ... a good lunch and BBQ with family and friends ... who could ask for more?? ... sounds like you had a good day and some good meals .... a chart would be a good idea, but I think (from the way things are going here) it would be blank ...

Have a good day!

F ~ Fudge

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

It sure seems like Fall here today......chilly and rainy.  Can't complain as we have had some beautiful weather recently.

My moon watcher DH....The Science Guy....took a lot of photos during the eclipse.  It is interesting but I just don't get as enthused as he does.  However, he is good for the Grandkids introducing them to moon, stars, planets, etc.

QM continues to do well....simple life but she is happy with little things like someone giving her a new stuffed animal.  She has a basket of animals on her bed which looks cute.   We are already thinking ahead to next Spring and her 100th birthday.

LOL on Q comments cookie and Tootie!  Agree!  And, cookie, let us know when your SIL makes it on TV.  Sounds like he is a Master Griller.

Have a Happy Tuesday!

G.......Green Pepper

NEXT.....H

Super Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning!! My ABC ears were ringing over the weekend!

Cookie, sounds like a wonderful wedding, so happy for them!

I didn't know about the lunar eclipse until I saw the moon going up and it looked strange! We had a great clear night for it.

Dark, chance of rain today and should cool down to 6o's for this week...fall is in the air!

Walker we need to plan a big birthday bash for QM!

Have a great day!!!

H- Honey Bear Bottle

I is up!

Respected Contributor
Finally able to log on. What a challenge.

Cookie. What a lovely time you had

I: ice cream
J: next