1/2 teaspoon kosher salt

1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon

1 1/4 cups milk

2 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten

1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted

2 cups diced fresh strawberries

1 1/2 cups sugar

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
  2. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Stir with your hand to be sure the ingredients are combined. In a 2-cup glass measure, combine the milk, eggs, and melted butter. Make a well in the middle of the dry mixture, pour the wet mixture into the well, and stir until just combined. There will be some lumps but don't overmix the batter! Add the strawberries and sugar and stir gently to combine.
  3. Using a 2 1/4-inch ice cream scoop, spoon the batter into the muffin cups to fill the liners. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a cake tester comes out clean and the tops are nicely browned.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Yum! Would love one (or 2!) with my coffee this morning!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I make a similar recipe, but use brown sugar, buttermilk, and replace the butter with vegetable oil.  I also use a streusel topping of sugar, cinnamon, butter, and chopped nuts.

Honored Contributor

Re: Strawberry Muffins

[ Edited ]

Can you say YUM!!! LOL!!! Muffins of any kind are on my radar. Just sitting here thinking about a peach or strawberry shake. I will have to text DH to pick up some vanilla frozen yogurt on his way home. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for posting the recipe.

I could use one of those big zucchini muffins from that bakery in Ft. Worth Tx.

Honored Contributor

Re: Strawberry Muffins

[ Edited ]

How about adding the Strawberry Whipped Cream (recipe for the Key Lime Slab pie) to top the strawberry cupcakes?😍

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Recipes/Key-Lime-Slab-Pie-with-Strawberry-Whipped-Cream/td-p/6820420/ju...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri