Respected Contributor

I had this introduced to me not long ago...is delish and easy.. Odd I never thought of it - maybe you have..... I can't stop eating them though 😌

Strawberries the mix up sour cream with golden brown sugar...and dip the strawberries each in the mixture.....is wonderful, cool and healthy (I think) !! Easy.

STRAWBERRY GIANT YUM.jpg

STRAWBERRIES SOUR CREAM.jpg

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Re: Strawberries Delight 🍓

I'm having to change a lot of what I eat now.....I never could (nor wanted) to eat much fruit then all of a sudden my body craved it and my body began to feel a little better and inflammation was reduced. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

I have been using sour cream with brown sugar mix together for a long time. It is good with any type of fruit.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 How would I use it with fresh blueberries? TIA

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

That is the way my children ate strawberries when they were little - what  a mess they made!

Honored Contributor

I love grapes like this.🍇

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

😲 Oh my....all of you?!!..... Is it a cultural thing? Better late than never 😬 I suppose. I enjoyed your replies, thank you!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite   I have never heard of it before you posted it.  It's new for me too.

i mix cream cheese and marshmallow fluff together to dip fruit in.

Honored Contributor

A few years ago I had “ grape salad “ at a get together and it was simply grapes mixed with sour cream and brown sugar. It was delicious and pretty soo it was popping up everywhere.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Carmie 

My mom made something like that too....maybe it was my dad... he did a great jello with whipped cream...and I think pineapple... I forgot it all now.... darn.🤔

AND I found someone today who never had the sour cream + brown sugar with strawberries...so I gave her a dish. 😁 She's hooked!

-Do Not Copy Pls-