- 1 Flatbread
- 1 cup leftover grilled chicken (shredded works too!)
- ¼ cup Hormel bacon pieces
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 400(f) degrees. Brush olive oil evenly over Flatbread and bake for 4-5 minutes or just enough to crisp the crust.
- Carefully remove from oven. Spread ranch dressing over crust then add the chicken and cheese.
- Crumble bacon on top then place back in oven and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- If you don’t have flatbread, look for pre baked pizza crusts or frozen pizza crusts instead, Naan bread is great too!
- A sprinkle of sirracha sauce will take this pizza to the next level
- Shredded rotisserie chicken works fantastically
- A combination of Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella works great
- Add some blue cheese crumbles to the pizza for an extra treat
Next Ingredient: CINAMMON