Respected Contributor

Sad news: It is with great sadness that we report the passing of the Pillsbury Doughboy

The cause of his death was from a yeast infection and trauma from repeated pokes in his belly.

Doughboy was buried in a greased coffin, with the gravesite piled high with flours. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects; including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, The Hostess Twinkies, and Capt. Crunch.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Born and raised in Minnesota, Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers.

He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being flakey at times, he was still a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, and his three children: John Dough, Jane Dough, and Dosey Dough. He and his wife also had one in the oven. He is also survived by his father, Pop Tart. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😁😂😀😀😀

Valued Contributor

So darn cute! Thanks for that, had a good laugh!

Honored Contributor

Thanks .... No matter how often this makes the rounds, it's still as funny as the first time I read it!

Respected Contributor

PRICELESS !!!!

Honored Contributor

We need a good laugh.

I never get tired of this sad news 😁😁

Honored Contributor

Re: SAD NEWS :(

[ Edited ]

@spent2much,

Absolutely love this! I aleady passed it on to several people to make them laugh like I did! Thank you!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

An oldie but a goodie, this still makes me laugh.  Thanks for a good start to my day.