For The Cheesecake

3 - 8 Ounce Packages Cream Cheese

1 1/2 Cups Sugar

1/4 Cup Sour Cream

2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract

1/4 Cup Flour

3 Eggs

Red & Blue Gel Food Colors

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.  Line a 9x13 inch pan with foil.

Place the cookies (cream included) in a food processor.  Pulse until the cookies become crumble.  If you do not own a food processor place cookies in large Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin over the cookies applying pressure until the cookies form the desired consistency.

Stir in the butter until mixed in.  Press the mixture evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan.  Bake for 10 minutes.  Remove and cool completely.

Place a large baking sheet on the bottom rack of the oven.  Fill it halfway with water.  Let the oven preheat again.

Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.  Add the sour cream, vanilla, and flour and beat again.

Add the eggs and beat until they are mixed in.  Divide the batter evenly into 3 bowls.  Use the gel coloring to tint two of the bowls with red and blue.

Spoon the mixture evenly over the crust, alternating the colors.  Drag a butter knife through the batter going up and down and back and forth until you get a good swirl pattern.  Do not over mix!

Place the pan on the oven rack above the pan of water.  Bake for 45 minutes.  Remove from the oven immediately and place on a wire rack.  Let the cheesecake cool on the counter for 1 hour, then refrigerate for 4-6 hours.  Cut into squares and serve with Cool Whip and sprinkles (red, white & blue) if desired.

Respected Contributor

Re: Red White & Blue Cheesecake Bars

@CareBears, omg, I have to make these!  Shame on you enabling me on my staycation this week, lol!  This recipe sounds amazing, thank you, I think...!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Red White & Blue Cheesecake Bars

@BornToShop We had so much food yesterday that we did not cut into these until this afternoon, and OMG, they are so good, very rich though, but oh so good!

I'm sorry for enabling you, NOT!

Enjoy!