Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl  Hi. I just made this the other night. It's called BROWN BUTTER SAUCE. As the name implies, put a stick of butter (more or less than a stick depending on amount of ravioli you have) in a lg. sauté pan. Melt slowly on low/med. heat. Watch carefully and let butter turn a light golden brown. At this point, I added sage leaves. Let them flavor the butter for a minute and then add the cooked ravioli. Toss to coat. Take off the heat & sprinkle w/ grated Parmesan cheese.  NOTE: instead of sage leaves, I've used chopped flat leaf parsley & if your ravioli is as great as you say, the parsley added to brown butter w/ cheese may be all the flavor you need. Have an extra chair at the table? My mouth's watering!

Shanus- grab a plate!  I am going to try this recipe. Last time I tried it (years ago) I burned it- I need to get over it and try again.

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl

I have my coat on and ready to come over for ravioli!!! It's like a cream sauce or hollandaise. Once you get it, you'll use it all the time! Good luck, Mememe.