Respected Contributor

Items are available in different regions. Grocery store chains are in different regions. Not all national chains like Walmart or Sam's Club carry the same merchandise. So what's available at one person's Walmart, or Sam's, or Costco isn't necessarily available at all the stores.

That's why QVC is the only option for most since many items are not available to them locally. Sometimes some items can be found on Amazon, sometimes at a vendor's own site. Sometimes QVC has a configuration not found anywhere else, and at a very good price.

Does anyone actually think someone would order here if they could find it cheaper locally?

Trusted Contributor

ROAR was $1.50 a bottle at my local supermarket - $36 for 24 bottles as opposed to  $69. The QVC price is BEYOND ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

ROAR was $1.50 a bottle at my local supermarket - $36 for 24 bottles as opposed to  $69. The QVC price is BEYOND ridiculous.

Oh dear!  You really had a price increase.

Your previous posts about Roar was that you were buying them for $1 and on sale 2/$1.00

How things go up!!!

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@layla2450 wrote:

Oh dear!  You really had a price increase.

Your previous posts about Roar was that you were buying them for $1 and on sale 2/$1.00

How things go up!!!

Oh Dear. GAL.