Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Quick recipe for dupe of package ramen soup?

Hi all, I LOVE Ramen soup in the package, you know- the one thats really really bad for you- the little foil seasoning?

I throw the package into my fasta pasts container or a large mug and microwave. 

Many days I need to make something really quick and easy and it's all I feel like eating. I know I won't take the time to cut veg's and add, and I really only want the broth and noodles.

I've tried chicken stock, or fat free, sodium free bouillon powder, Mr.s Dash, none of those taste right to me.

I need to find seasonings that taste like the foil packet contents, with a ton less salt and fat.

I'm not worried about the noodles, they're not too bad nutrion wise.

Although, if they're noodles out there which cook as quick, and the same texture after eating, or close to the ramen noodles, even lower in carbs, I'd love that too.

I throw the package into my fasta pasts container or a large mug and microwave. 

Happy Mother's Day! Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Re: Quick recipe for dupe of package ramen soup?

@skittles2 You love the taste because its salty..if someone gave you a recipe for a less salty version then you probably wouldn't enjoy it as much.I had a trainer that told me we can get trapped into overeating by three cravings..sweet,salty,fatty.He said to buy unsalted if salt is your trigger and you won't eat as much.I am not saying that you are eating too much but your trigger is salt and you are looking for that flavor.