Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@Writer with Flair @mustang66lady @RespectLife @momtochloe @VaBelle35  Oh man, You people are scaring meWoman SurprisedWoman SurprisedWoman SurprisedWoman Tongue.. No pink flamingoes, no bathing caps, no house dresses , no moo moos no huge bathing suits,NOOOOOO!

image.png

@tiny 2  you need to open your mind up to the whole muu muu business my friend.  I am wearing one of those shifts from Aldi and I am telling you this is the most comfortable I have been in the summer since forever!  Smiley Very Happy

@momtochloe, Are you talking about the sleep shirt long t shirt. This I would wear and I checked our Aldi ad but they do not have it here. I bought my mom some nice cotton sleep shirts from Lands End or one of those companies and she loved them. I thought they were much to heavy. I need a lightweight covering that does NOT look like a house dress. The golden/silver slipper years, house dress age is not anything I am ready to embrace. Smiley Tongue LOLLOLLOL. Let me see a photo of your mumu.

Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair 

@tiny 2 

Okay...what's a girl gonna do?

She is going to have a few shots, an @ChiliPepper Vitamix drink and go with it!

LOL  It will all seem okey dokey then!

Muu Muu's, bathing caps, flamingos, giant sunglasses will all seem the norm after Happy Hour....which will start at NOON sharp!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I love ya @mustang66lady  but there isn't enough alcohol on the planet to get me into that thing! . . . Smiley Surprised

6 Person inflatable Giant pink Flamingo Boat Pool Float Swimming Island Summer Raft Air Mattresses Life Buoy beach party

Yikes is that thing ocean voyage certified????

Oh yes you can @momtochloe !!

Remember you are floating in my pool, not the North Atlantic!

this pool is way smaller than my last.....Pinky will take up the whole thing!

and it is only 5.5 ft deep, if we capsize...we can all STAND up!  Even me!

Honored Contributor

Oh yes sorry @tiny 2  those Aldi sleepshirts/mtc's new summer uniforms were available a couple of months ago but if/when they show up next year I'll be sure to let everybody know as they are really nice especially in close weather . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

hee hee!

@momtochloe 

There were girls in our church w/ that exact hair style! 

I was the next generation down, so long and stringy was the style of the day!

Honored Contributor

And remember K-Team, my yard is totally fenced.  

Bermed w/ tall Arborvitaes, followed by another 2 berms of giant Christmas trees and surrounded by woods and wetlands.

NO one except a low flying helicopter will ever see us!

Yeah!

Privacy AND freedom!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I love ya @mustang66lady  but there isn't enough alcohol on the planet to get me into that thing! . . . Smiley Surprised

6 Person inflatable Giant pink Flamingo Boat Pool Float Swimming Island Summer Raft Air Mattresses Life Buoy beach party

Yikes is that thing ocean voyage certified????

Oh yes you can @momtochloe !!

Remember you are floating in my pool, not the North Atlantic!

this pool is way smaller than my last.....Pinky will take up the whole thing!

and it is only 5.5 ft deep, if we capsize...we can all STAND up!  Even me!

Nope sorry @RespectLife  it scares me on principle alone . . . no, just no.

This is more my speed:

Margarita Pool Float via @hooktheapp | Pool floaties, Gift ...

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

No problemo then...I have a single ring with your name on it!

Not as fancy as the one you posted, but I can work on an upgrade to one w/ more style!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Team

Today is HVAC install day.  Yesterday was rip out day.

Luckily the humidity is low and the house was pretty comfortable until about 10 pm

In a few hours I will be able to hang meat in here.

The hotel in town has a pool that they are opening, so they have a deal for $125 for a room, breakfast and unlimited pool time.  I can see families doing that since none of the pools in our area are open right now.  Lots of fear of liability with no case law to know how these things will play out in the courts.

I am really missing the gym pool this summer.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe 

No problemo then...I have a single ring with your name on it!

Not as fancy as the one you posted, but I can work on an upgrade to one w/ more style!

Hee no @RespectLife  nothing fancy for me but I would take a real life margarita if you have one handy!  Smiley Very Happy