Honored Contributor

Again Happy Birthday Writer, enjoy! Heart

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Hee, thank you all so much my very dear friends, I am completely overwhelmed!  I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life but it's not just my birthday, more importantly it is SS and Medicare Day, YAY!

See the source image Huh, imagine I couldn't find a better image to celebrate that . . . hee!

Thank you again and bless you all dear friends.  Your kindness means so much to me!  Heart 

@momtochloe  I am so sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a great day. I am a big believer in birthday months so you can celebrate the whole month!!!!

I am finally moved. It took about 8 days. Since there was an overlap of work being done, I ended up staying at the big house some extra days...sleeping on the floor since the furniture was gone. I DO NOT recommend this but it was necessary to keep my cats safe and gave me extra time for cleaning after all those guys going through the house leaving dirt ,leaves behind. Now for the unpacking ugh!

Hiya @tiny 2 , hee no worries I'm just glad to hear you have finally successfully moved and are getting settled in.  I am glad the closing is behind you and all the newly needed construction is completed (albeit not being very tidy about themselves).  Are you all unpacked now?  How do the kittehs feel about their new home?  It sounds like you have some lovely views to enjoy, I hope you are able to take a couple of minutes with a nice beverage and breath a bit of a sigh of relief.  You have had yourself a couple of years my friend, I am glad so much of that is behind you now and you can maybe focus on you . . . 💗

Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair 

HAPPY, PAPPY, SNAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR FRIEND!

Hope this day is as special as you are....and that both you and Mr. Writer are doing well!

let's eat cake!!

Esteemed Contributor

I heard there was a party going on!  Could there be dancing too?!

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

Favorite

Embed
Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Writer!  I hope you have a great birthday and every day!  Any special plans for you today, and for Mr. Writer?  Please eat a slice of birthday cake for all of us and have a blessed day!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@Writer with Flair

71SRZrrVa7S._AC_SX679_.jpg