Honored Contributor

We have new lights today!

Finally.  The boxes were starting to blend with the furnishings that I forgot where one of the light boxes was when he arrived.  

Here is the bedroom fan.  The blades are made of reclaimed wood.

Light Bedroom 3.jpg

Light Bedroom2.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Here is the office.  This is just a light, no fan.

Light oFfice2.jpg

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

This is the living room light/fan.  It is huge.  It seems very big but it's actually smaller than the fan that was there, but just looks bigger because there are no blades.

It does a nice job of moving the air around.

Light LivingRoom2.jpg

LightLivingRoom.jpg

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

AHHHHHHH @VaBelle35 thank you for the pictures!  They look fabulous and I love the reclaimed wood, such a great accent.  I had forgotten how beautiful the colors you chose for wallpaint in your home, everything has come together so beautifully (including the gorgeous Chanel-esque chair you have for your home office, tres chic!).

Good on you my friend and congratulations on a job well done! 

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Google says that Great Value is a labeling arm of ConAgra and Sara Lee.

But I think the only GV thing I ever bought was dishwasher detergent when it was highly rated by Consumer Reports years ago.

I now use Seventh GEneration.

@VaBelle35 

Thanks for the suggestion...do you find that at Wegman's??

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 

I can't tell you how much I LOVE those!

Wish I would have found them when I was building 2 yrs ago!

Beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35, Wow, All of your fixtures are beautiful and I love the colors in your house. Really stunning! I know you are glad to have the finishing touch with the lights and fans.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Google says that Great Value is a labeling arm of ConAgra and Sara Lee.

But I think the only GV thing I ever bought was dishwasher detergent when it was highly rated by Consumer Reports years ago.

I now use Seventh GEneration.

@VaBelle35 

Thanks for the suggestion...do you find that at Wegman's??

Yes, Wegmans has it.  I think most grocery stores have it now.  I got it at Target as well.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Thank you all for the kind words.  I am glad these are up.

I have one more fan to replace and then that is the last of the mechanical stuff.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Although it’s hard to let go of summer bliss, ALDI is making it easier by releasing three non-alcoholic, booze-flavored salsas next month.

These bad boys hit shelves on August 21, and we have a feeling they won’t last long—especially since these 16-ounce jars cost just $2.29! Plus, they’re an August ALDI Find, so they’re only around for a limited time (or until supplies last).

Blood Orange & Whiskey

Citrus and whiskey are a match made in heaven (you know this if you’ve ever tried a Bottled Manhattan!) We can only imagine the flavor explosion that we’re going to get from the sweet blood orange mingling with tomatoes and whiskey—sounds like a perfect poolside dip or chicken marinade for your last summer BBQs.

Pineapple & Rum

If there’s one thing we love more than sipping on our favorite fruity cocktails in the summertime, it’s upside-down cake. That’s why we’re so excited to get our hands on this flavor! Although salsa reminiscent of dessert may not *sound* appealing, we have a feeling ALDI has hit the nail on the head with this flavor and we’re all in for a tasty surprise!

Apple & Bourbon

Although this one sounds more like a fall-forward flavor, we’re just as excited to try it at our next BBQ. Whether you’re dipping 3-Ingredient Homemade Pita Chips into it or using it for a slow-cooker chicken, this salsa is a delicious way to ease into the delicious flavors of fall while it’s still warm outside.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN