Super Contributor

Question for LBM, maybe Brit

I'm working on the December Exchange Game for my own recipe file, and would be willing to post it here, but don't wish to 'usurp' LBM's usual effort for the board. If you could let me know if you're doing this, also, I'd appreciate it. If I haven't heard in a day or two, I think I'll go ahead and post them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question for LBM, maybe Brit

Beebee2...Hi..Good to see you! I do appreciate you posting this. Everything with me has been so topsy turvy. I was working on the re-cap for November, however if you have it completed for your files please go ahead and post it. I will resume doing the re-caps next month Smile. Wishing you happy holidays. Take care my friend.

Super Contributor

Re: Question for LBM, maybe Brit

On 12/9/2014 LilBitMissty said:

Beebee2...Hi..Good to see you! I do appreciate you posting this. Everything with me has been so topsy turvy. I was working on the re-cap for November, however if you have it completed for your files please go ahead and post it. I will resume doing the re-caps next month Smile. Wishing you happy holidays. Take care my friend.

I did finish, so I will take you at your word and post it. I hope it helps a little as we all know what it's like when things are topsy turvy. I hope your holidays are happy, too, Lil Bit.