Respected Contributor

Re: Primavera Stuffed Chicken

@ECBG wrote:

@scraphappy wrote:

Thank you for posting.  I think I'll give this a try.  I've been struggling with meal planning for some time now. 

@ScrapHappy,Thank you.  I have a ton of good recipes after teaching Foods and Advanced Foods.  Please let me know if you need an idea.Smiley Happy

Because I buy the large packs of breasts, I'll do Chicken Cacciatore with the rest of the chicken.  It's low cal, really tasty, and it freezes well too!

I'm open to just about any new recipe.  We're a family of 3 and we all like different things.  Plus everyone on different schedules, it's so hard to put dinner on the table night after night.  I've tried many new recipes over the last year, maybe two years, and it's nothing I'd make again.  I just tried a mexican lasagna which was okay but not a must make again.  I find myself making the same things over and over again.

Respected Contributor

Re: Primavera Stuffed Chicken

I made this tonight.  I used green bell pepper and grape tomatoes instead because I had them fresh from my garden and used vidalia onion (didn't want to go to grocery store).  It was very good.  I'd make it again.