Respected Contributor
Making tomorrow Mississippi pot roast.has anyone ever tried this recipe?I've heard very delic
Valued Contributor

LOVE POT ROAST NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE

Respected Contributor
It has 1 pkg of au juice gravy and 1 pkg of ranch dressing plus pepercorns.ive got a 3 lb chuck rst thawing as I write ✍
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

Is this the one on Pressure Luck cooking?  If so, I have made that and loved it.

Contributor

I have made this pot roast in a Crock Pot. It  was ok but I found it to be way to salty. I only made it that one time.

Esteemed Contributor

i don't like ranch dressing.....i know i'm in the minority!!

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i don't like ranch dressing.....i know i'm in the minority!!

I'm right there with you!  I don't like it either.

Honored Contributor

I've made this the Mississippi chicken and use lower sodium ranch and gravy mixes so it's not so salty. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I've made this the Mississippi chicken and use lower sodium ranch and gravy mixes so it's not so salty. 

@GenXmuse 

That's what I do.  DH has heart failuire so I always buy the low-sodium or no-sodium products where available.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
It has 1 pkg of au juice gravy and 1 pkg of ranch dressing plus pepercorns.ive got a 3 lb chuck rst thawing as I write ✍

@Luvsmyfam   I've made Mississippi Mud Roast numerous times and it is very delicious.  The recipe that you stated is incorrect, however.  Maybe it's just an auto-correct thing with your phone or tablet, but it is pepperoncinis that are included, not peppercorns.  BTW, don't overdo it with the pepperoncini.  And don't forget the stick of butter that gets included when you're getting everything put together in your slow cooker.