Valued Contributor

These are yummy and super easy! I make them as a quick snack OR serve them with a salad for dinner. Either way, you can't go wrong!

Pizza Puffs

3/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
3/4 cup milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup cubed pepperoni
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup pizza sauce (of your choosing)

Preheat oven to 375.

Grease a 24-cup mini-muffin pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the four, baking powder, Italian seasoning, salt and red pepper flakes. Whisk in the milk and egg. Stir in the mozzarella, parmesan and pepperoni; let stand for 10 minutes.

Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.

Meanwhile, microwave the pizza sauce until warmed through. Serve the puffs with the pizza sauce.

(adapted from Everyday with Rachel Ray and Lick The Bowl)

Valued Contributor
Just made these again tonight. I'm addicted lol :-)
Trusted Contributor

Oh my goodness, they look wonderful. LoLa thanks for sharing will have to try.

Regular Contributor
LoLa, I copied your original post. And they are a requested favorite of ours since I first made them. So easy, and so good and often requested by our grands. I think they are so tasty too. Will take the recipe with me on our family vacation again this year. Thanks. Cece
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/9/2011 LoLa said:

Here is what they look like
(hope it worked) lol

mmmmm - yummy

Respected Contributor

As soon as I saw the word "Pizza"....boiiinnng"....my eyes went to the thread. Anything with bread, tomato sauce and cheese is probably my favorite food. Those look delicious! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} Thanks!

Honored Contributor

These look great! I will try them tonight. Thanks for posting the recipe Lola & for bumping it forward!