Respected Contributor
PLT Pizza
Adapted from Eating Well | June 2020, Dinner Tonight--Weeknight Mains

Use any pizza crust you prefer, following the baking directions that come with it.  I am including a dough recipe I’ve used since it was shared with me.  The recipe's original version calls for a 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough, stretched to a 12-inch oval. 

½ cup diced pancetta *
4 cloves garlic, sliced
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
Pinch salt
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons buttermilk
½ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
1 cup shredded fontina cheese**
3 cups shredded romaine
1 large tomato, diced

Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough
1 cup plain Greek yogurt (The specific brand I mentioned was censored.  Let's just say, "Fa-yea")
1 cup self-rising flour, if using All Purpose Flour: add 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder & ½ teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 400°F.  

Cook the diced pancetta in a small skillet over medium-low heat until crisp, about 5-8 minutes.  Set aside.

Mix olive oil, sliced garlic cloves and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in another small bowl.  Set garlic oil aside.

Sprinkle a small pinch of salt over the finely chopped garlic clove.  With the flat side of a chef knife, mash the two together on a cutting board to form a paste.  Move the garlic paste to a small bowl and stir in the mayonnaise, buttermilk and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.  Set sauce aside.

If making this crust:
Stir together yogurt and flour until a thick dough forms. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until it forms a dough ball.

Place ball on a sheet of parchment paper. Roll out to desired size (approximately 10-12 inches diameter). Place on a baking sheet or pizza pan/stone.  Parbake the pizza crust about 10 minutes.  Remove from oven.

Brush the crust with the reserved garlic oil and sprinkle with cheese.  Bake 7-10 more minutes, until the cheese is melted and the dough is lightly browned on the bottom. 

Remove from the oven and top with pancetta, romaine, diced tomato and the sauce.

Notes: *Can easily substitute bacon for the pancetta.
**Substitutes for the Fontina can be Emmental, Gruyère or Provolone. 
Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

The WW dough can be very sticky and at times needs more flour to make it workable

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  This, of course is true with any dough.  I have not found it so, though, with the Weight Watchers. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.