Respected Contributor

Another good way to fix them (I like the Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatballs brand from Kroger), put them in the crock pot with Private Selection (Also Kroger) Mild Black Bean & Cirb Salsa.

Heat them & serve them over rice.

It's really good.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308   They sold out last Friday for sure, the packages had a use by 7/6/21 and it was only the 2nd...they were marked down to 97 cents!

Yes, 97 cents. at Costco...never bought anything at Costco on something less than a dollar.   That was the find of the day.   Right time, right place.

so you think you could freeze them, no, right on the package, freezing not recommended.

Trusted Contributor

I am new to the world of frozen meatballs. Googled best grocery store balls and bought a bag of Farmrich. I enjoyed them so much in several concoctions. I will never be without them again.

Recs please for your favorite brands? I do have a Costco membership.

Valued Contributor

I have tried several different brands of Frozen Meatballs, but they all taste "Blah" to me - They taste more like "filling" than like real ground beef or italian sausage.

So, I just make my own using a ground beef/italian sausage combination, a little bread crumb, an egg, parsley, and some salsa.

Can anyone recommend a brand that really, truly tastes like meat? Robot wink

Honored Contributor

Mystery meatballs?  I'm too chicken to eat them, so I make my own.  

Honored Contributor

I made italian meatballs from ground pork the other night--and wow!!! they were fabulous!! am a huge fan of ground pork--made coconut curry chicken meatballs too---amazing!!!!  and I cook mine in my airfryer--the best way ever----fast easy and they come out with a nice crust and very brown too----