Respected Contributor

@AuntG I had no idea she had cookbooks on the q.i would like to try these.how would I go about this?

Honored Contributor

Try Ebay, and keep trying, they will come up eventually.  My favorite Mary Beth recipe came from the QVC cookbook, the yellow one, I think.  It is beef stroganoff made with ground beef, mushroom soup, consomme, and noodles.  We had it just this week.  

Valued Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Try Ebay, and keep trying, they will come up eventually.  My favorite Mary Beth recipe came from the QVC cookbook, the yellow one, I think.  It is beef stroganoff made with ground beef, mushroom soup, consomme, and noodles.  We had it just this week.  

I have looked through both of my cookbooks and could not find the stroganoff recipe you are referencing.  Would you mind telling us the page number?  Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam those cookbooks are so old that EBay and places like Goodwill might have them.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG I've never shopped on ebay,but do have a goodwill store near my home,so I will take a look there.thankyou for the info

Contributor

@coconut1818 ...the recipe for "15 Minute Beef Stroganoff" is in Mary Beth's first cookbook.  Page 67

Daisy

Valued Contributor

@Daisy Lady wrote:

@coconut1818 ...the recipe for "15 Minute Beef Stroganoff" is in Mary Beth's first cookbook.  Page 67

Daisy

Thank you so much, Daisy Lady! 

Contributor

me too

Contributor

I have both of Mary Beth's cookbooks and never made anything from them. Just looked through them and think I will try the Swedish meatballs. Have to admit I buy lots of cookbooks and rarely make things from any of them.  Thanks for giving me a "nudge".

Occasional Contributor

Hi!  I think you will really like the Swedish Meatballs!  Served with buttered noodles and a green salad makes a wonderful dinner!