New Contributor

Lost Temp-tations cookie recipe. Help!

I lost an entire ring of recipes that came with a set of Temp-tations.  (I moved earlier this year and figure it had to have gotten left in a box Smiley Sad

If anyone has it, can they please post it?

It was for Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip cookies.  I've tried other recipes and I liked this one the best.

Ironically, I have a picture of the FRONT of the recipe card.  I had sent pictures of several desserts to family for them to choose.  But I don't have the recipe on the back.

It looks like this:

Recipe Card

I have searched the Temp-tations website and it isn't on there.  If anyone has it, I'd very much appreciate you sharing it with.

Super Contributor

Re: Lost Temp-tations cookie recipe. Help!

Did you try contacting Temp-tations directly?

Super Contributor

Did that recipe use Bisquick? That photo looks identical to the one from Betty Crocker's site.

Valued Contributor

@jmarie83- Jane Treacy had this recipe on her blog several years ago.  I have made them many times and was just eyeballing the recipe earlier today.  Your picture looks exactly like these cookies.  So, maybe not a Temp-tations recipe?

Jane’s Red Velvet Polka Drops

1/2 cup unsalted butter

1 cup sugar

1 teaspoon white vinegar

1 large egg

1 teaspoon vanilla

2 teaspoons red food coloring

1 1/2 cups flour

3 tablespoons cocoa

1  teaspoon cornstarch

3/4 teaspoon baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375.  Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.  Add vinegar, then egg until combined.  Add red food coloring and vanilla.

Mix all dry ingredients together and slowly add to the mixture.  Stir in a little over 1/2 the bag of chips. Roll into balls. Bake for about 10 minutes.  After you remove the cookies from the oven, place more chips on top, pointy side down to look like white polka dots.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was going to try contacting Temp-tations tomorrow.  It was after hours by the time I searched everywhere.

No Bisquik.  It uses a cake mix.

And not Jane's recipe, either.

I've made these cookies (Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip) using 5 different recipes- both from scratch and a cake mix. I liked the Temp-tations recipe the best.

Valued Contributor

Unfortunately I do not have it, but please post the recipe if you get it!  They look delicious.  

Trusted Contributor

@jmarie83

If you do Facebook, there is a Temp-taions Recipe Swap group -- it says you have to join the group to look at recipes or chat.  Maybe someone there can help with the cookie recipe.....

Temp~Tations by Tara~ Recipe Swap and Chat

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1550411598547757/