Honored Contributor

We had turkey breast on Sunday, and I love turkey sandwiches, however I was looking for something a bit different. I 'm not fond of barbecue sauce, but I found one I like, it's called GHughes sugar free, Carolina style, sweet heat style sauce. Anyway I warmed turkey slices with some sauce, and piled them on a toasted bagel and topped it with coleslaw. Oh my, it was delicious. Now I want to try pulled pork. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

One thing I like to do with leftover turkey breast (only if I made it, not some generic sliced turkey you can buy in the store) is to make a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich.  It's something I look forward to every time I've made a turkey breast.  I usually slice it up and make several packets to vac-seal and freeze.  

Honored Contributor

I recently used up couscous and risotto and made them into cakes and sauted them . Man were those good--just added an egg to couscous and spiced them up a bit--a little bread crumbs and /or flour for the crust and served them with a protein or even at breakfast with an egg on top--very delicious and love when I don't waste food.