Trusted Contributor

Yes.....they're here.....to be found EVERYWHERE....just in time........

Many, MANY local Canadians here in New York - Long Island to be clear.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@rms1954 

That would describe to OP to a T 

@rms1954 wrote:

@novamc1 wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Why turn a posting on a recipe/food forum into a commentary on world and personal issues?  Or by connecting it to  personal health problems?   That was a cheap shot at the OP, seems to me.

There are certain posters that do that a lot.  I don't think they know why they do what they do.  Seems they are looking for sympathy.  Very focused on themselves.  

@I am still oxox I don't know why your trying to pick a fight, I'm not getting into it with you. You have a good day. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Wow you are really taking this Pandemic as a personal affront to your life, sorry but there are others that have lost their home, their jobs and their lives, in the long run getting you Mallomars seems so unimportant

You have complained about a million things since this whole thing started.  You shouldn't be criticizing the OP

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I haven't seen Mallomars in a very long time.  But I was buying 'Pinwheels' for a while and for the last couple of months those are gone, too.   They are quite similar.

That said, however, I haven't gone to a bunch of stores because I just don't have the energy for that.  My store doesn't seem to have people manning all the tables anymore.  Or maybe it's different from ages ago when I was in retail.  Back then, everybody had a section that they worked and the cashiering was balanced with which sections needed ordering and filling.

I bought Pinwheels a few months ago.  I think there were 8 in the package.  They really downsized them.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@rms1954 

That would describe to OP to a T 

@rms1954 wrote:

@novamc1 wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Why turn a posting on a recipe/food forum into a commentary on world and personal issues?  Or by connecting it to  personal health problems?   That was a cheap shot at the OP, seems to me.

There are certain posters that do that a lot.  I don't think they know why they do what they do.  Seems they are looking for sympathy.  Very focused on themselves.  

Seems to me this was nothing more than a simple light-hearted post about a cookie.  Youre response was the only one that placed drama and a negative spin on it thus turning the focus on yourself.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I haven't seen Mallomars in a very long time.  But I was buying 'Pinwheels' for a while and for the last couple of months those are gone, too.   They are quite similar.

That said, however, I haven't gone to a bunch of stores because I just don't have the energy for that.  My store doesn't seem to have people manning all the tables anymore.  Or maybe it's different from ages ago when I was in retail.  Back then, everybody had a section that they worked and the cashiering was balanced with which sections needed ordering and filling.

I bought Pinwheels a few months ago.  I think there were 8 in the package.  They really downsized them.  Smiley Sad

Wo, that's crazy!   Now I wonder what I'll see when/if my store brings them back in.  The ones I bought were probably from before summer and I've been figuring that maybe they just cannot be shipped during summer.  

I cannot remember how many were in a package but it was the normal long package I've always seen.  I bet there were at least 16 to 20 in there.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what that is.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Wo, that's crazy!   Now I wonder what I'll see when/if my store brings them back in.  The ones I bought were probably from before summer and I've been figuring that maybe they just cannot be shipped during summer.  

I cannot remember how many were in a package but it was the normal long package I've always seen.  I bet there were at least 16 to 20 in there.

16 to 20?  There definitely were not that many in the package I bought.  

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing, but I remember them being four-across and then at least 4 rows of 4.    

Then again, my memory sukks now.  Smiley Very Happy    But for sure way more than 8.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Longtime west coast lady, and I really don't think I have seen then in a store.  Perhaps they actually are regional.