Trusted Contributor
She made pomegranate molasses turkey legs, greens in slow cooker w pillsbury dough on top (sliced and laid on top like dumplings), sweet potato wedges and corn muffins w cranberry filling w cream cheese icing.
Love her and her show.
Honored Contributor

I don't think I've ever heard of that show, I'll have to google it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Girl Meets Farm

[ Edited ]

I just watched my recording of that show, and my mouth was watering. I have used pomegranate molasses before and it is delicious. Those greens were calling my name too.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I just love Molly Yeh!   She seems so sweet and I love her simple country kitchen.  I have to admit, i have not made any of her recipes yet, but intend to do so.  In the mean time, i enjoy watching her show.

Honored Contributor

Love her show. She makes such different and interesting foods.

Esteemed Contributor

I stumbled across her show last year. I really enjoy watching her. 

Not related to her cooking but she went to Juilliard. Both of her parents are clarinetists.  Her Dad has been with the Chicago symphony since 1977.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Girl Meets Farm

[ Edited ]

I've never been tempted to make any of her recipes but I do really enjoy watching her and her show.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@springers wrote:
She made pomegranate molasses turkey legs, greens in slow cooker w pillsbury dough on top (sliced and laid on top like dumplings), sweet potato wedges and corn muffins w cranberry filling w cream cheese icing.
Love her and her show.

I saw part of the show too and thought that those turkey legs looked awfully good.  She is delightful to watch.