Honored Contributor

@RespectLife, I'm making these tomorrow.  I'll let you know how I do as they sound delicious!

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker and @RespectLife, what a wonderful recipe!  So easy and so delicious . . . I made the cornbread the night before so the meatballs came together in no time.

Mothertrucker, thanks so much for a great recipe!

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Mothertrucker and @RespectLife, what a wonderful recipe!  So easy and so delicious . . . I made the cornbread the night before so the meatballs came together in no time.

The fact that you made it and like it are thanks enough for me!

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

The fact that you made it and like it are thanks enough for me!

Oh they are so good!  I had them with rice (out of the WP rice cooker of course) and even though I cut the recipe in half I have enough for probably four more meals (I'm thinking quesadilla's for the next meal).

(And for those that purchased the George Foreman Roaster, the meatballs come out great and then I used the pan insert when adding the rest of the enchilada sauce and cheese, heaven!)

I had never used enchilada sauce before so this was a real treat for me.  Thank you again so much!

Respected Contributor

I did sort of an"enchilada meatball wrap"...using a flour tortilla! Bu quesadilla sounds good too!

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker

Made these tonight, with my own swaps (1 pound turkey, gluten free cornbread) and served with fresh brussels sprouts.  Delicious!

Respected Contributor

Never thought of that! Glad you liked them! Thanks for letting me know...I appreciate the feedback!