Respected Contributor

Just created this afternoon and it looks and tastes good.

1 pkg Keebler Pecan Shortbread Cookies

1/4 cup toasted pecans

5 Tablespoons melt butter

Process the cookies and pecans to crumbs, add melted butter and press in (9" pie plate.  Bake 350 deg for about 10 -12 minutes.  Remove and completely cool.

1 8 oz Philly Whipped Cream Cheese

1/2 cup powdered sugar

1/4 cup granulated white sugar

1 can Lucky Key Lime Pie filling

1 8 oz cool white

In a medium bowl, beat with hand mixwer the cream cheese with the 2 sugars until the sugars are dissolved.  Add one can of pie filling and continuing beating until combined.  Fold in half of container of cool whip, do not over fold.  Do not use mixer.

Spoon into cooled pie shell.  Top with remaining cool whip.  (I used a pastry bag and large tip and piped swirls around the diameter of the pie to hide where the crust and filling meet.  Zest on top with either real key limes or a regular lime.

Refrigerate at least 4 hours.

This pie really turned out great and next I'm going to try with lemon pie filling.

Frequent Contributor

Sounds delicious.  Will have to give it a try. 

Respected Contributor

This is my 16yr old grandsons favorite.ive never made it,but this recipie looks easy.think I will give it a try and surprise my gs.i will let you know how it turns out just bling.

Valued Contributor

This sounds wonderful - And - It's the first recipe for Key Lime Pie I've seen that doesn't require "condensed milk" (which I abhor, btw).

Gonna give it a try - Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

Love Key Lime Pie.

What I would like though, is a recipe for KEY LIME COOKIES.  Anyone?

Respected Contributor

Attention, Maximillian: I have an answer for you!

Dear Maximillian, I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to respond to your post. Finally, today, I spoke to a CS agent who helped me break through the maze. (All I had to do was to enter my regular user name--for some reason, it worked.)

I have found a number of key lime cookies recipes on All-Recipes.

They sound delicious! I am going to try a couple out.

Respected Contributor

Re: Attention, Maximillian: I have an answer for you!

I just bought 25 limes for 1.00 at my grocery store.i gave some to my mom for vodka tonics,and I'm using some with my diet coke.making this pie will take the rest of limes.cant wait to make

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling 

I am gong to 'steal' that crust recipe and use it with my cheesecakes!

Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

I'll have to search for a great keto recipe...it's been a few years since I had any. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Don't think I have ever seen Key Lime Pie Filling in a can.