Regular Contributor

Any new ideas?

Esteemed Contributor

mini lamb pot pies  with garlic & rosemarry & potatos. Am planning either a  warm fennel salad with white beans &  grapes & feta  or  have a cold  fennel salad with carrotts & red onions  & mustard dressing.  Homemade coconut custard pie  with fresh frozen coconut .  Haven't planned the rest as yet . 

Esteemed Contributor

Hope you will share recipe for lamb pies!

Esteemed Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Hope you will share recipe for lamb pies!

I used this receipe for brunch if we were not  having a formal dinner  or if I was going to  a family memebers house.   . This receipe is similiar to mine except I did not add bay leaf . Sometimes I use the  raw cubbed  lamb as in this receipe  or  I have raosted the lamb in the oven first packed with garlic &  seasoned  with fresh rosemarry   then sliced into cubes , covering with left ove lamb  gravy . I use the Pillsbury pie dough  .

I make a fresh mint simple syrup  by mixing equal parts of water & sugar and boiling & adding fresh mint - strain & then top with fresh mint  to use as a condiment .

Honored Contributor

Nothing new at our house. Ham, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls. I think our guest is bringing homemade coleslaw and a dessert from a bakery. I still need to decide which vegetables to serve.