Super Contributor

Re: Do you prefer white wine or red wine?

I prefer red wine as well.  I haven't tried Prosecco. I just never got around to it.  What are one or two brands you recommend? 

Respected Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

No question, RED! 

@LIG1   Your little ladybug is so adorable!

Super Contributor

OMG-- when you wrote Sangiovese I just KNEW you were an NY-er....you sealed it with Prosecco !!!!!!  lol

I am a red and white girl---also love my Prosecco and and getting into Rose again after many years.  During the summer especially at an outdoor event--- beach party, BBQ, beach concert white zin fits the bill nicely.

And as always Lovelies--- get your water in, don't drink on a empty stomach, don't drive and drive and always take an advil or two before bed !!

Super Contributor

I find some reds need to really breathe.......like put them in the glass and leave them for a few hours.

Super Contributor

Are MI wines good ?? Good to know--- I am an advocate of drinking US wine whenever I can...........I will keep an eye out.

OMG-- future show for QVC-- US wine show. Lordy--- if we happened to all be in the audience that day !!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Yes

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Super Contributor

YUMMY !!!!    I think there is one called Beach Glass that is good--- great ones from Eastern Long Island NY and also NZ and I think South Africa

Super Contributor

Cupcake is good....not a crazy price point. Chill it in fridge before you open it.

Honored Contributor

I like white wine and rose.  I don't care for red wine.

Trusted Contributor

My favorite wine, is a white wine, Kendall Jackson Chardonnay.  Red wines tend to give me a headache also.