Honored Contributor

The ritz cracker post made me think of an Oreo snack. I never cared much for Oreos , but one holiday season a co- worker brought Oreos that had been dipped in melted white chocolate and topped with crushed peppermints. If you love chocolate mint flavor, you will love these cookies. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Somebody made these and brought them to a work party we had years ago.  Good thing it was before I developed a fear of eating anything home made brought to a work gathering.  More importantly, good thing that it was at work with lots of people so I could not gobble them up all by myself!  Delicious!

Honored Contributor

Decadent treats...I'm sure my husband would eat a boatloa...

[ Edited ]

Decadent treats...I'm sure my husband would eat a boatload!

PS. Oreos are vegan

White Chocolate Dipped Oreos

White chocolate covered oreos are a delicious and easy no bake dessert recipe made with only two ingredients!

Prep Time 15minutes minutes
Cook Time 0minutes minutes
Total Time 15minutes minutes

Servings 24 oreos
Calories 83kcal
Author April Woods

Ingredients

• 24 oreos
  • 24 ounces white chocolate chips, wafers, or a chopped bar
  • optional: sprinkles, chocolate or colored candy melts

Instructions

• Melt the white chocolate. This can be done in a double boiler on the stove, in the microwave (10 - 15 second increments on high, stirring in between), or (my personal favorite) in a small crockpot.
  • Dip each Oreo in the now melted white chocolate, one at a time, submerging fully and then carefully removing with a fold and gently shake off the excess. Place on a lined baking sheet.
  • Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle each oreo with a sprinkles, or drizzle chocolate or colorful candy melt across the top.
  • Allow to fully set before enjoying.

Notes

Calories are automatically generated. For best results calculate based on your exact ingredients.

Nutrition

Calories: 83kcal

Honored Contributor

These sound wonderful. Oreos also sells mint oreos.

And if you put oreos in the refrigerator, the icing tastes like ice cream-a total win!

I think of oreos as the perfect dessert lol! That is why I rarely buy them!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Oreos are really sweet. I don't eat them.

Put some peanut butter between ritz crackers, dip in chocolate & sprinkle with a little pink sea salt on top. 

You can also use sprinkles during the Holiday's.

Regular Contributor

At Christmas I dipped the Oreos in white chocolate and the added a mini Reese's peanut butter cup at the top and  added green colored sugar..  They looked like Christmas ornaments.