Respected Contributor

David's cookies - temp please?

Over the holidays, I bought an assortment of David's cookies .  I  pulled them  out of the freezer today but I can't find a cooking temperature anywhere on the box !  Any suggestions?

Respected Contributor

Re: David's cookies - temp please?

Aren't they already baked, and all you have to do is thaw?  If it's unbaked dough, perhaps you can find the item description on the website.

Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat...No, the ones I purchased are frozen - need to be baked.

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

Over the holidays, I bought an assortment of David's cookies .  I  pulled them  out of the freezer today but I can't find a cooking temperature anywhere on the box !  Any suggestions?

@sarahpanda

They have a few different cookie doughs available online. This one shows this information. It shows to cook same time/temp for all the different cookie options available with this item #.

•  
    David's Cookies 96 Count Performed Cookie Dough Assortment Item M59252

Cookie Options are Choc & Choc, Choc & Reese's, Choc & Smores, Choc & Macadamia or Choc & Raisin
  • Preheat oven to 350F; place cookies on ungreased baking sheet, at least 3" apart; bake until slightly brown, approximately 12 to 14 minutes
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz

Thank you so much !  

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda  I know you have the directions now but if you look on the side of the box, the directions are there.  I have the same order and all their directions are on the side of the box.