Valued Contributor

The other day David had a recipe for biscotti and he said it would be available on the website.  I can't find it.  Does anyone know where it might be?  The QVC search box is useless.  I typed in "biscotti" but it could not find a match! I typed in "biscotti recipe" but it couldn't find a match.I typed in "David's Biscotti" and it took me to a page of Jewish religious objects.  I also looked through all of David's recipes but, again, it wasn't there. :smileyfrustrated:  Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

@Melzie ..............Go to upper left of page to SHOP click and scroll to KITCHEN scroll right to ITKWD click on it.  It brings up a page that says Davids recipes, click on the dessert link and there is a biscotti recipe there.  

Hope its the one you are looking for.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

That's sure an awful lot of "clicks" to find a recipe. This website is pretty challenging in that way. The recipe looked interesting and I am going to try to keto-fy it. I have one for keto biscotti and will try to see how to add the cookie butter (I have some that is sugar-free). Thanks for the guidance.

Honored Contributor

Nice of you @Imaoldhippie  !

Very helpful instructions, thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: David's Biscotti?

[ Edited ]
Esteemed Contributor

@Melzie The link is also on David's FB page. Posted 26+ minutes ago.

Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Melzie ..............Go to upper left of page to SHOP click and scroll to KITCHEN scroll right to ITKWD click on it.  It brings up a page that says Davids recipes, click on the dessert link and there is a biscotti recipe there.  

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Yes, that's the one.  I don't know why they don't have all the recipes in one place instead of different routes and the need for specific words to get to what you're looking for.  They sure don't make it easy!  Thanks again and have a nice holiday! :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor

Thank you everyone for the help!  Hope you all have a nice holiday season!  :-)