Trusted Contributor

Cranberry Meatballs

2 pounds ground beef

2 eggs

1 cup Italian style bread crumbs (I use Progresso)

1/4 teaspoon pepper

1/3 cup catsup

1 tablespoon minced onion

Mix all ingredients together then form into small meatballs. Place in baking dish.

SAUCE:

1 can WHOLE cranberry sauce

1 12 ounce bottle chili sauce

1/3 cup brown sugar

Mix sauce ingredients together and heat in saucepan. Pour over meat balls. Bake at 350* for 30 - 35 minutes. Serve over hot cooked rice.

Honored Contributor

I bought a box of matzoh meal about a month ago........I haven't used it yet because I didn't know how or what. Anyway, now I'll make meatballs with it! Thank you!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. The cranberry and other recipes are great! I'm going to print this thread. Thank you!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Hello LilBit, it is so nice to see you{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I need to start a recipe book just for your great recipes{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Sister Golden Hair.... Hi sweetie. So good to see you. I have missed you. Hope your year is starting better than mine is! I have been soooooooo sick. Just now starting to feel like I'm gonna survive! I am not one to get sick like this, it sure took hold of me. Anyway sweetie, I am happy to see you. Please take care. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Trusted Contributor

Hi Lilbit!!!!!

Happy New Year to you! It has been too long. Sorry you have been sick and certainly hope you are on the mend. I really do miss your posting of recipes. Will pray for a sustained, healthy you. God bless and take care.

vabreeze

Honored Contributor
LilBitMissty.....just noticed your response here. I read the recipe and copied it. I will make it as I also love your Polynesian Meatball recipe. I am sorry you have been sick but hope to see you back here more often.
Trusted Contributor

I made this recipe today and also cooked the catalina chicken from another recipe. Both turned out great and were a hit. We ate the chicken tonight but also sampled the meatballs. I really love both recipes. Thank you for posting such a wonderful recipe. The only thing I would do different would be to put a little less chili sauce.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

These meatballs are soooo yummy.