Honored Contributor

Costco Find ! Titan Deep Freeze Expandable Lunch Box

Love the occasional crazy good Costco find while picking up essentials/shopping list items.

This Lunch Box is currently on a temporary sale price of $10. Item #1356897. They were stacked prominently on an end cap. 3 colors -solid black, dark blue and steel gray w/turquoise accent. 

The design and features are awesome - 2 ice walls, expandable main compartment, removable shoulder strap,  2 freezable ice packs that fit perfectly in the zip ice walls, a locknlock style box with small vessel for salad dressing or condiments. Of course, it can serve many purposes - store makeup,  meds etc when traveling/hot days.

I bought one in each color. The gray/turq is for me Heart

350-july-mvm-1356897.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Costco Find ! Titan Deep Freeze Expandable Lunch Box

@Chi-town girl This would be a great gift idea for someone who is diabetic and needs to keep insulin at the ready.  Our closest Costco store is 88 miles to the north in Memphis, TN.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Chi-town girl This would be a great gift idea for someone who is diabetic and needs to keep insulin at the ready.  Our closest Costco store is 88 miles to the north in Memphis, TN.

@Boomernichols  - yes, another good use suggestion! Yikes, 88 miles is an 'outing' - it might be available to buy online? Maybe you can call your store and ask if they have it?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I love these kits. They have been my lunch kit every day for the last 9 years.  One wore out at about 5 years this the second one. Durable 

Easy to clean

Keeps my lunch chilled with an ice pack until lunch. 

Think this one will last longer.

Super Contributor

Chi-Town Girl,  thanks for posting about the Titan Lunch Box.  I checked Costco on-line and found they are available in a set of 2 for $39.99 less $12.   I called my nearest Costco and confirmed it was available.  $15.99 less $6 for 1.  I made a trip to Costco and found the display near the front door.  I picked up a blue one and a gray one.  I like that it has a detachable shoulder strap plus the other feature that you described.  

I haven't been to Costco for a while so of course I had to check out everything and left with more than the 2 Titans.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Duck wrote:

Chi-Town Girl,  thanks for posting about the Titan Lunch Box.  I checked Costco on-line and found they are available in a set of 2 for $39.99 less $12.   I called my nearest Costco and confirmed it was available.  $15.99 less $6 for 1.  I made a trip to Costco and found the display near the front door.  I picked up a blue one and a gray one.  I like that it has a detachable shoulder strap plus the other feature that you described.  

I haven't been to Costco for a while so of course I had to check out everything and left with more than the 2 Titans.

@Lucky Duck  - I'm glad you found it! Yeah, Costco can be a dangerous place to peruse. You go info TP and leave with it plus new bathroom fixtures, lol

I try to zip in and out for a number of reasons, esp lately. Some shoppers still have problems adhering to the mask policy. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention, there is a 6 hour window to keep contents cold with the icepack inserts.

And they provided two sets of rings for the shoulder strap. The alternative way is to attach on front rings which lets you carry it with shoulder strap as if you are carrying a beveage 6pack. Good option if your bring a bowl of soup or other liquids that can leak

Honored Contributor

And, it wasn't planned, but I bought a recent LNL TSV set in the Spearmint color. It coordinates perfectly with the gray lunchbox Woman Wink

lock&lock