Esteemed Contributor

Help!!  I don't have the thawing and reheat directions for a Corky's smoked breast I bought from the Q.  I called them directly, and the woman was clueless.....can someone please tell me how long it takes to thaw in the frig and how long to reheat it--I don't want to dry it outI I want to serve it for dinner on Saturday...help!!  Thanks....

Honored Contributor

Re: Corky's Turkey Breast...

[ Edited ]

If you are talking about the 4.25 lb turkey breast QVC shows online right now there are answers in the Q&A section. It said it was stated during on air presentation to thaw in the refrigerator 48 hrs before cooking. Cook time is 90 mins in 350° oven. I would double wrap in foil to keep it moist.

I have never bought one so I have no idea other then the answers I found on the product page.

http://www.qvc.com/Corkys-BBQ-425-lb-Smoked-Turkey-Breast-w-%282%29-2-lb-St-Clair-Sides.product.M509...

Honored Contributor

Re: Corky's Turkey Breast...

I had this back in December, and I thawed it in the refrigerator for 4 days. Past history told me that in my refrigerator. It always takes longer than they say. In any event it was delicious.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan