Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Tequilaberry Restaurant Salad

Happy to shop Farmer's Market today Heart picked up a bunch of nutritional goodies, including organic kale.

Making this salad for Sunday dinner - side salad to compliment grilled corn, chicken and steak Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Bacon...AND sugar?? I'm all in! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife  &  salad lovers. Thought you might be interested in this recipe that I posted last year

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks so much for pointing this out to me!

Looks FAB!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   I'm with your DH and the cheese.  I was good with the recipe until I saw 1 and 1/2 cups of parm and said, Nope.  Maybe a sprinkling. I can't get it past my nose.

I would starve in Italy.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

When this recipe was posted before Christmas I decided to try it.  The salad got rave reviews from the family.  My son, normally not a salad eater, went back for seconds.

Thanks for posting it.

Honored Contributor

Going to make this delicious salad for our football day tomorrow. Cheering for the Bills & 49ers 🎉🥳

Did a Costco run this morning - they had a case full of fresh chicken wings! Will be cooking crockpot teriyaki wings, steamed rice and the Tequilaberry salad. 

We are also watching the games today and ordering pizzas. 

Have a GREAT weekend everyone! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl your recipi ideas and recipis,recipes, impress me.as I have stayed I am maybe 200 miles from the windy city.im in the quadcities.chicago amazes me like another whole state.im sure you've heard this before

Super Contributor

@phluphy   I had trouble reading the small print too, but @monicakm shared a trick to get a version of photos that works for me:  place your cursor over the text part that is too small.  Right click on it.

Select option to show in separate tab, the go up to separate extra tab, click on it and voila!  Nice and big font size and readable.  I use this trick a lot--thanks @monicakm .

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Chi-town girl your recipi ideas and recipis,recipes, impress me.as I have stayed I am maybe 200 miles from the windy city.im in the quadcities.chicago amazes me like another whole state.im sure you've heard this before

@Luvsmyfam - Hi neighbor 😎 happy you like the meal ideas and recipes! Stay warm