Trusted Contributor

CALL OUT FOR HELP FROM MY FRIENDS!!

Hi friends!  WOW talk about being blown away!!!  Dosn't pay to have to be away for a bit! I come back and everything is changed drastically. I didn't even know this was in the works!  I have a heartbreaking problem. As so many of you know most all the recipes I have posted here over the years have been in my family for years. I kept all my recipes in a box that is now gone!  I had soooo many of those recipes posted here, but with this new format they are not showing up in my activity history.  I would be ever so grateful to those who could PLEASE post any of my recipes you have copied. I am just so devastated and didn't know who else to turn to. Again Please help me recoupe my most prized family heirloom. Thank you so much. Hugs and gratitude!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, 'missty, I'm so sorry!  I wish I could help, and will hope and pray that you get many of your treasured recipes back. 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: CALL OUT FOR HELP FROM MY FRIENDS!!

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Recipes/LilBitMissty-Recipes/td-p/212807

Here is many of them.  I'll add if I find more.

Trusted Contributor

Did you try:

1. Clicking on the recipe forum, or

2. Searching for the specific recipes in the search box at the top the page? Enter your search topic select Board from drop down menu, or

3. Searching your past posts using the Search box? Enter your nic in the search box, select Users from the dropdown menu, then click on your post count.

Note: Some posts were lost with the transfer, however. I hope that your recipe posts are all there, or at least a majority!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Trusted Contributor

MacDuff...Thanks so much anyhow.

Zhills...thanks, I had tried that link too,  The problem is that link USED to have MANY recipes on it. Now it only has 2????   I am NOT understanding what is happening to the ENTIRE past threads. I would very much appericate any help you could give me. I know you are a long time poster. Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

Adelina...Thanks you taking the time to respond. I have tried doing all that, but no luck. Smiley Frustrated I am about at wits end.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LilBitMissty,

click on the link below to see all your activity (with the exception of the last few weeks/months, which QVC seems to have lost for all of us):

LilBitMissty's Activity

link goes to:  http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/20532

You might want to bookmark it.  The moderators are working on recovering our ability to easily find what used to be called "My Activity," but no word on when that will happen.

hth!Robot Happy

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

OK, so I did a search for you and you will have tons of notifications because I hearted your recipes - those that came up. There were many! By hearting them, these will now show up under your Profile under Hearted Posts. 

I hope this helps your "heartbreak" (pun intended!) a little. Heart

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

Adelina, how sweet of you to do this for LilBitMissty.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

HeartHeartHeart

to Zhills, Adelina, and dooBdoo!

Friendly suggestion to 'missty:   Copy and print your recipes and put them in a 3-ring binder, woman!!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~