Contributor

Best QVC Gourmet Holiday item?

Love watching Gourmet Holiday shows. What is your favorite thing from those shows? I love the Mrs Prindable apples and the Landies chocolate pretzels.
Respected Contributor

Re: Best QVC Gourmet Holiday item?

Landies chocolate pretzels.

Honored Contributor

Mrs. Prindables apples are definitely my #1 fave! Landies Candies pretzel splitz (although I didn’t see any this year 😢). Another fave (new for me this year) is Enstrom dark chocolate toffee.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

Love all three of those things.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

St Clair side dishes

Super Contributor

Landies Candies pretzels!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Mrs. Prindables apples are definitely my #1 fave! Landies Candies pretzel splitz (although I didn’t see any this year 😢). Another fave (new for me this year) is Enstrom dark chocolate toffee.

@SurferWife.  My mom was born and raised in Grand Junction, Co.,  where Enstrom's is made.  Years ago Grandma decided she'd send family members boxes of it as Christmas gifts, so it became a family tradition.  I suppose I've eaten a ton of it in my lifetime and still order myself a box every year, although I prefer the milk chocolate.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Enstrom's Almond Toffee is hands down the best food item I've purchased at QVC.  It's just so delicious and I was at first afraid to try it because I thought it would be a dental appointment waiting to happen but that is not the case at all.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I, too, love the Landies pretzels (the sea salt caramel Splitz, which were available only online last year and not at all this year, are the best!) and Mrs. Prindable's apples. My other favorites are Bauer's modjeskas (not chocolate), Authentic Gourmet croissants, and Squirrel Brand white chocolate butter toffee pecans—fingers crossed for a better pecan harvest next year!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

the apples are the best and the only thing I order.