Honored Contributor

🦃 ALDI Thanksgiving Price Rewind 🦃

A VERY NICE promotion - hopefully other retailers will also offer us price breaks for holiday meals 👏🏻 I'm planning to shop early for our holiday meals and parties.

ALDI is pleased to introduce the Thanksgiving Price Rewind offering affordable prices on holiday essentials. Starting November 2, holiday favorites ranging from appetizers, desserts, sides and beverages, will match 2019 prices for discounts of up to 30%.

Think favorites like brie cheese, prosciutto, cornbread stuffing, award-winning wines, mini quiches, fresh brown-and-serve rolls, macarons and apple pie, to name a few. Shoppers can look for the Thanksgiving Price Rewind icon in their local ad and throughout the store for extra savings. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Re: 🦃 ALDI Thanksgiving Price Rewind 🦃

Wow!  Of all those "holiday essentials" you listed only apple pie has ever been in any Thanksgiving celebration that I attended!  I hope that turkey, squash, potatoes, stuffing mix and cranberry sauce are considered Holiday Essentials at ALDI!

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU CHI!!!!

HAVE AN ALDI 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME.  ALSO HAVE A LID'L WHICH IS LIKE THE SISTER STORE WHERE I SHOP OFTEN.

WILL DEFINITELY STOP LOOK AT THE THANKSGIVING DEALS!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Essentials to me are:

Eggs, Milk and Butter!!

Why don't they push back those prices?

I wouldn't buy anything they listed~Def not essentials in my book!

Aldi butter and eggs are higher priced right now than both my Wally And Wegmans..

And in New York, Aldi's isn't allowed to sell wine!

Esteemed Contributor

My Aldi store is being remodeled! I think it should be open soon , I miss it! 
             🛒 🪙

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll be on the lookout.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for the heads up!! 

Respected Contributor

@1Snickers 

I think you'll find it worth it....they did ours a few years ago and they did a beautiful job..

Right before Covid there were plans to build a new ALDI near the old one , but it never happened...

The difference was amazing when ours reopened....

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Thank you for this info!! I will definitely be on the look-out for items we use and can now save on (hopefully). Every little bit helps!!!

"Coming to ya from Florida"