Trusted Contributor

A SPECIAL HOLIDAY THOUGHT..........

The weather is bad, all across the entire USA.......I hope you are safe....You may be worried about that last minute gift, but many will not receive a gift.......You are stressed about cooking....but many will go hungry...You hate you have to work and be away from your family.....many do not even have a job.....You want everything to be perfect....but no one IS perfect.....You feel your family is not thankful for all you do....some have NO family.....If you are reading this, then think about that you have more than many here in THIS country.....THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY....I want to take this time to wish each and EVERY one of you the best of a holiday season, no matter your belief, or religion, or ethnic background.....I wish you PEACE, GOOD WILL, AND THOUGHTS OF YOUR FELLOW MAN, WORMAN, OR CHILD....May you stop and reflect of only a positive thought, and remember that you do matter.....Please have a wonderful holiday season........{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Frequent Contributor

Re: A SPECIAL HOLIDAY THOUGHT..........

Forrestwolf, Thank you for such a heartfelt message. Wishing you and everyone a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Esteemed Contributor

very beautiful.. forrestwolf .....

Blessed Holiday Season to you and all the QVC community....

Respected Contributor

To you also Forrestwolf, & all the wonderful people on these forums!

Super Contributor

Forrestwolf, you've captured the spirit of the season for everyone, I think, and I thank you for it and wish you a wonderful season, also. And best wishes to all during this very special time of year when hope and light, peace and good will remind us who we can truly be!

Super Contributor

Merry Christmas, forrestwolf
Esteemed Contributor

A beautiful reminder. Thank you .

I wish you a Blessed Christmas season and new year ahead

Respected Contributor

Forrestwolf, thank you for your wise and thoughtful holiday message. I hope everyone finds some part of your thoughts that they can relate to and step forward to help someone else! A phone call, e-mail, donation to a charity, an unexpected gift, a special kind act--all are things we can do to reach out to others.

You are a special person, forrestwolf, and I am honored to know you through your posts on this bulletin board!!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor