Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I shopped the Christmas time and recent clearance fashions and for the first time QF . I figured reduced prices would be a good time to gamble on the sizing of a product line for my virgin time. I have been pleased with the quaility . I purchased a holiday time velour top with just a bit of bling in a medium and it was a good fit.

Recently I purchased A286100 (preparing for summer ) and A288533 . The top in a M again was fine. In B&M stores I take from 12-16 depending on the cut. So since a M of this brand fit fine as does D&Co. I figured they vanity size a bit. 

The pants from the A28833 were baggy in med. I laundered on warm and dried in the dryer and it helped a bit. They are still baggy in the hips but will be fine for casual summer.

I am curious does anyone successfully go down a size in Dream Jeans pants ?  Judging from click here measurments the waist band stretches a lot. My waist is always my flaw and makes me buy larger at times. I have never wanted to look like I was poured into my pants and occasionally am happy with fit. I was just wondering about what regular purchasers of this brand do.

With the top with the flamingos on them I think I will discover what fans and Jeanne Bice were talking about it making one smile. I love the pink and tan combo also. 

Honored Contributor

I always go down a size when I buy the knit denim fabric regardless of brand.  I also never buy pants without checking the actual garment measurements.  I find that the knit fabric tends to "grow" as it is worn, then returns to original size when laundered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624Thanks , I might gamble on a smaller size next time . I always check the 'click here ' garment measurements too. They are helpful .