Occasional Contributor

Re: What's going on with Quacker Factory???

I agree. I used to buy Quacker much more often but now it's an occasional barely decorated top.  The embroided ones are so old-ladyish (I'm old myself). I would never wear them. I like a little bling but some are so over the top. I wouldn't wear those either. If they are not as popular, IMO it's because they appeal to less and less customers. Also, the quality is not the same as it once was. 

Valued Contributor

I was hoping the Q weren't planning to get rid of QF, they're basically the only pants I wear now. Truthfully, I don't care about the rhinestones bling, I wear tops that cover all that, but the straight leg pull on pants are a great weight, fit me perfectly, and the pockets are deep enough for my phone. I really dislike the pull on pants with huge waist bands and I like the rise on QF bcz I'm long torso.

I'm hoping Q continues with QF, and brings in more colors

Contributor

I've also noticed the reduced number of QF shows. Thinking also that they may have run low on ideas & that their customers are past their buying primes. I had many of their tops & enjoyed them for that time.

Valued Contributor

l bought tons of QF clothing .  l had way too much , so l sold a lot on ebay . l got pretty decent prices on the stuff , probably because most of it was from the days when Jeane Bice was still on the show so nicer and better quality than now . l stopped watching after she passed on , she was such a cartoon , l loved watching her . l still have way too many QF clothes , most are too nice to wear around the house , but l don't go anywhere either , so maybe l will just wear them . l have been retired for nearly 10 years . 

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmmmm......good point. I hardly see Quacker factory anymore, and I see Kim Gravel every other day. Personally, I like a quiet Quacker, rather than the full scale. But I also think Quacker factory items are good quality. I have some from many years ago that are still in great shape. I bought two pieces of Kim Gravel, and sent them both back. I see what you mean though. 

Super Contributor

The quacker line does nothing for me. Too old fashioned for me. I like Kim gravel. Have quite a few tops and cardigans. Have a pair of pants
New Contributor

Loved the button covers still have a few

New Contributor

I have several of her sweater and wehn my Mom passed I inherited the sweaters that she had.  They are still beautiful  

Contributor

I miss the "Short Length" ankle length pants from Quacker Factory.  The fit was perfect.  I hope they bring back more Quacker Factory shows and the traditional Quacker Factory long pants and styles which fit me perfect in the short length.  I love their pants. 

I don't wear tops with embroidery and rhinestones. perhaps mini prints and solids button front shirts.  Please bring back Angel, LOVE  the pants.

Valued Contributor

I love the great quality of QF tee shirts. I just bought six, on clearance, with some very pretty embroidery just around the neck and on the shoulder. I got all of them for about $33 each,so well worth that price. They are so well made and have a good shape, never boxy, and the embroidery is lovely.  The fabric is excellent. I like the 3/4 sleeves.

When I see a LOGO tee for $75. I am shocked to think that anyone would find that a good buy, with the thin material that pills after while, and the silly styles.

I feel well-dressed in a QF tee and some Isaac 24-7 stretch pants. I always get compliments on the tee embroidery because it it expertly done. And the tees last for years, looking brand new.  

I really appreciate that QF has been able to maintain their quality; I know its not easy in today's market of cheapness.

I hope that Quacker continues