Honored Contributor

👖 Questions about Dream Jeannes 👖

I just purchased two different pair of black Dream Jeanne’s in short...the leggings and the pull-on style.

Neither have front pockets, but I do like the width of the legs, which are slim.

Although I feel lucky that I can order jeans online, I have a wish that there would be Dream Jeanne’s with front pockets.

If I heard correctly, the Q will not be re-stocking the 5-pocket, boot cut jean. Does anybody know?

of course my two wishes for this style would be more tapered legs and no button in front, but still a zipper.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: 👖 Questions about Dream Jeannes 👖

Love those leggings for sure. I also bought a pr of the ones with the front working pockets and slits at the ankles, love these too. I can't speak about any other styles of pants by quacker, the leggings are the only ones I get.

Occasional Contributor

Lovetoteach Check as is they have the boot cut @ close out price.  Have to check slim leg have front pockets , most Dream JEannes have pockets.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I just purchased two different pair of black Dream Jeanne’s in short...the leggings and the pull-on style.

Neither have front pockets, but I do like the width of the legs, which are slim.

Although I feel lucky that I can order jeans online, I have a wish that there would be Dream Jeanne’s with front pockets.

If I heard correctly, the Q will not be re-stocking the 5-pocket, boot cut jean. Does anybody know?

of course my two wishes for this style would be more tapered legs and no button in front, but still a zipper.

I liked the 5 pocket boot cut jeans.  

Respected Contributor

I have a couple of pairs of Dream Jeannes, and I really like them - The fit is great for me and the fabric is soft and comfortable. But even though I know it is a tribute to Jeanne, I wish they would get rid of the heart design on the pocket. It's unnecessary and only to those who know about it, gives a hint of the brand.  For me, it is nothing more than a reason to wash more carefully and adds nothing to my enjoyment of the product.  Let's stop with the studs and maybe save a dollar or two in the cost.

Honored Contributor

I totally disregard that dumb heart and give them no special care.  I don't care if the stones fall off.  I was POed when I washed a jacket with scattered stones.  I turned it inside out and washed on "gentle"; half the stones are now gone leaving little white spots.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I can't understand how many clothes do you want with glitter all over. I said how come the mediums were bigger      than normal mediums and was answered th at t hey run that way. Then why don't someone say they are bigger than normal on .--Now I have to try them all on for I am short.

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 @Kachina624 @Perkup @Snoopp @hohum 

Ordered black tapered leg style:

A2059FAC-43EA-4949-8BA9-28F16CBD90DA.jpeg

E2F75CDE-36D1-4489-98C9-BA86CB5C6A16.jpeg

They fit! YAY🎉 

Ordered in black and liking the way the bottom has a bit of interest!

Will find ankle boots that work with this style for fall.

Because styles are modified for my height and show up at least one season after they hit the market, I buy with this understanding.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I used to like the zipper dream jeannes but now that I tried the pull ons, I think these are better for me.  These jeans will stretch and the added weight of a zipper is unnecessary IMO (just pulls the fabric down), so I have grown to like the pull ons.  Never thought I'd say that.

I don't care a fig about the heart either; the stones come off in the wash once in a while, oh well.