Valued Contributor

I bought a Christmas Tshirt from Quacker Factory some years ago and got an XL.  It was a bit loose but not bad.  I recently ordered Item number A382056, the  waffle fabric top with the cross stitch rose on the pocket and again chose XL based on the measurements.  It was too big all over so I had to send it back to exchange for a Large (still waiting for it to arrive).  The weird thing was the width of the sleeve was huge.  Is this typical of the brand?  This is the first long sleeve top I have bought from them.  

I find it challenging to buy clothes online but right now have no other option.

product thumbnail

Honored Contributor

@Wobin    Based on my experience, waffle weave fabric garments almost always run large.  They are very stretchy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Oh, I have a Denim & Co. waffle weave and will have to check the size on it.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Wobin @I have also found that the items might be big out of the box, they do shrink especially if there is cotton in the weave.  I wash in cold water and hang to dry but shrink they do. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

I find QF is generally true to size for me.  I do agree regarding the cotton shrinking a bit and the waffle weave running a tad bigger.  I am a big fan of the embroidered shirts in this line, though I don't care for the infamous dream jeannes much.

Regular Contributor

This line has always been way wrong with the sizing but now its even worse.  The leopard pumpkin waffle knit is about 3 sizes  too big and they ALWAYS  are too long.   Another one to sent back, but I am not reordering for the price of that top I can buy a coat.

Contributor

I love Quaker Factory but I have found I need to go down 1-2 sizes they are all cut pretty big with the exception of th epolar fleece