Occasional Contributor

Would you consider designing tops and hoodies with thumb holes? 

Trusted Contributor

That's a good idea!

I also have a request.  I know it's contrary to their designs, but I'd like some tops and bottoms without any bling.  

I like the way their clothing fits me.  I'm just not into the shiny stuff.  And, it falls off in the wash anyway.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

I agree.  I like the fit and quality of Quaker tops and capris, but not al the blink

Esteemed Contributor

I would also like to request that they add petite sizing to their bottoms.The "short" sizing doesn't fit me.I can only wear their peddle pushers.Their other bottoms don't fit right in the crotch.

Respected Contributor

Yes, there is a difference between the Petite sizing and the Short.  It is in the rise.  For me the Short is better than Petite

Honored Contributor

Quacker Factory wouldn't be Quacker Factory without the "sparkle and shine".  That's what the whole line was founded on and what makes it special.

Maybe Denim & Co might be a better choice, if you want things without it.  Or there are plenty of other lines of clothing without any "bling".

Honored Contributor

I like and wear their Dream Jeans as well as pedal pushers & capris.  They are really well made and fit me well too.  In general QF offers well made clothing in nice fabrics.  I don't mind their touch of bling with the sparkle heart that's on the pockets of their bottoms.  It gets covered anyway with any top that I wear.

However I really can't stand the ton of bling on 99% of their tops.  They are currently offering a cute trapeze top in a nice looking material but the bottom half is ablaze in blinged out palm trees!  Not only would I feel ridiculous in something like that but all of those sequins have to be uncomfortable in everyday wear particulalry when it's hot & humid out!

I get that it's what makes QF unique but it might be time to tone down the bling a bit to offer something for those who don't want it as much.  

Valued Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I would also like to request that they add petite sizing to their bottoms.The "short" sizing doesn't fit me.I can only wear their peddle pushers.Their other bottoms don't fit right in the crotch.

This company THINKS that their size "short" is for petites.  Someone from this company needs to go back to design school and get the measurement for the "rise".  Size "short" is a length.  They would have more sales IMHO if they added petite sizing.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Designs

[ Edited ]

@BaileyBop wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

This company THINKS that their size "short" is for petites.  Someone from this company needs to go back to design school and get the measurement for the "rise".  Size "short" is a length.  They would have more sales IMHO if they added petite sizing.  

QF does not think its short is the same as petite.  They have stressed repeatedly that they do not offer petite sizes and explaining the difference.

Whether they should offer petite sizing is up to them and QVC, but it's not true to say they don't understand the difference.

Pretty much every time Angel is on (and Jeanne before her), she makes a point of saying that their "short" is not "petite".  If people aren't listening, that's not her fault; she can only do so much.

Contributor

I agree. I have been asking for the longest time to make their jeans in petite. The length of the waist to the crouch is too long. I have to pull them up to my waist...

I have also stopped buying their line....of course now they dont charge for return....too late for me...i have always had to pay to buy and to return....