Honored Contributor
Decided to try QF tops after finding DJ leggings. Wanted to love the tops as much as the DJ leggings. Size large, Felt the tops not a good look for my body. To much fabric long shapeless fit.
Honored Contributor

I haven't bought any QF tops in awhile, but I recall that I always had to size down for a better fit.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I haven't bought any QF tops in awhile, but I recall that I always had to size down for a better fit.

Mabey that's why? Sent them back. Thank you.
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I don't know your body type, but most QF tops seem to be made for "apple" shapes (like Angel, the presenter) or pear-shape (like ME!). I think if you don't have some serious curves to fill them out, they just won't work. They do tend to run a bit larger than some other QVC brands. You might try a medium, just to see--if you like the looks of the top enough to take a chance.

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity I don't know your body type, but most QF tops seem to be made for "apple" shapes (like Angel, the presenter) or pear-shape (like ME!). I think if you don't have some serious curves to fill them out, they just won't work. They do tend to run a bit larger than some other QVC brands. You might try a medium, just to see--if you like the looks of the top enough to take a chance.

I'm not thin...size large. Expecting set of two QF tops. Hope fit is better than the ones returned. My issue is, Don't need it want to look larger. Do love QF Leggings. Best fit and comfortable. Thanks!🌹
Honored Contributor

Im off of all QF  clothing due to poor fit mostly.   I don't like the "shorts"  they insist on making.   I want PETITES!   I'm sick of the shapeless tops with the glitter and juvenile embroidery.   Don't even watch the shows anymore. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I too love DJ, but haven't bought any t-shirts in several years. The designers seem to be stuck in 2000 when it comes to their t-shirt design. I've been pairing my Logo tops and cardis with DJ leggings, jeans and crops.

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

Since posting this. Lost weight. 22 lbs to be exact and not finished my goal is another 20. Yes, Medium works in SG IM brands. Size 14 big Returned for 12. Trying not to buy clothes right now though leaving shortly visit family in Florida can't walk around in my BD suit. Mental picture of that!! More than a little scary. QF isn't my taste, To those who enjoy the line say wonderful. Qvc has something for everyone.💓
Frequent Contributor

Love QF tops but always have to alter the length!  Pls make more in a REGULAR length!!  Not everyone is 5'9" like the models.  Tired of the majority being tunics.

I have many QF tops. Learned early to size down. I no longer purcase QF tops unless they have a smaller (tighter) neckline. I'd like to see more crew neck and loose mock turtle neck tops. It makes it much easier to wear with vests, jackets,  etc.