Respected Contributor

I have never owned a skort and I want to try it.  I usually wear size small in Dream Jeannes (regular length and crops), but I normally wear a medium in a skirt.  Do you think I should order based on my pants size or my skirt size?  Also, which QF skort style do you like best?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I think you should check out their size chart and decide whats the best fit for you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Trudey.  Are you familiar with what we call the "click here" measurements?   They are the measurements for this specific garment.  There are found at the end of the text describing the garment.  By comparing those measurements with those of a well-fitting garment from your wardrobe ought to give you a good fit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the responses.  I did look at the click here measurements, but since I have never ordered a skort, I don't know if I need the measurements I wear in pants, or something a little looser.  I've read all the reviews and , as usual, some say it runs big, some say true to size and others say it is too fitted.  

Respected Contributor

After reading every review (more than once) and looking at the measurements, I finally ordered the scalloped skort in size medium (dark indigo and white).  I wear a small in most QF pants and a size 6 in Linea pants, but I wanted more length and a looser fit in a skort.  I usually wear a medium in skirts and dresses.  I have never struggled over sizing so much and I hope I made the right choice.

Respected Contributor

Update on my skort dilemma...At the last minute, I changed my order to small instead of medium.  I received the skorts today and the small is the perfect size.  I love the dark indigo, but not crazy about the white.  I'm going to exchange white for black (if it is still available).  These truly look like a denim skirt and are not too short...just above my knees and I'm 5'7"+.