Honored Contributor

I ordered several tops during last week's QF marathon when the crop pants were the TSV.  Today I see that the tops PLUS the TSV pants are on backorder.  What's with this?  There's something wrong with the buying team that orders clothing merchandise for QVC.  I'm disgusted and have already cancelled some of the non-existant items.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I hear ya-had my 1st experience with backorder this week. I called CS just to see what it meant! Maybe they had more people ordering than anticipated, or merchandise didn't get to the Q on time? Anyway, I'm being patient because I want my stuff! 

Valued Contributor

@Foolywooly11 continue to be patient, backorders are usually shipped before waitlist items. Same thing happened to me, my backorder shipped 2 weeks later.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I ordered several tops during last week's QF marathon when the crop pants were the TSV.  Today I see that the tops PLUS the TSV pants are on backorder.  What's with this?  There's something wrong with the buying team that orders clothing merchandise for QVC.  I'm disgusted and have already cancelled some of the non-existant items.

@Kachina624  The items are not nonexistent.  They are merely backordered, meaning they will be coming (but not yours since you canceled them).  I've always gotten items from QVC that went on backorder (I don't always get waitlisted items, but have always gotten the backordered items).  Sorry you got impatient about them, esp. since the warm weather is just beginning.

Trusted Contributor

@Tylerpoo: That's good to know; I put too much effort into deciding what I wanted, & ordering, to back out now! Woman Wink